Email marketing is a strategy that is commonly used today to advertise new products and services, such as with PERM advertising. It helps businesses to attract, grow and retain a solid customer base. This is a strategy that businesses can use from anywhere in the world to reach a global customer base. The key is to execute a campaign correctly so that you get the most return for your investment. When you use this type of campaign correctly, you can expect the following:
- Boosting sales
- Strengthening relationships
- Building brand loyalty
- Generating leads
- Increasing website traffic
Build a Legitimate Email List
You want to build a list that consists of people who gave you permission to email them. The easiest way to do this is to put a signup option on your website and social media pages. This allows people to voluntarily sign up for your emails. When people volunteer for this, they are more likely to read them, and you get a greater return on your investment.
Creating a Perfect Message
Your email message is the most important aspect of your campaign and it needs to be on point to get a good response. Use the following tips when creating your email:
- Check out competitor’s emails to see what is getting a good response
- Make sure that the same person does the writing and design to ensure the email has good balance
- Always personalize the “to” and “from” parts of the email
- Make sure that your email is concise and that all points are made with the fewest words possible
- Make your subject line clear and not salesy
- Encourage readers to forward your emails to friends and family
- Be honest and clear about all points in your email
Campaign Email Frequency
Ideally, you do not want to send out more than one email a week because you do not want subscribers to see your emails as spam. Just collect the latest news for the week concerning your company and condense this into a short and to the point email. Many companies send out one email per month as part of email marketing and this is enough to keep their subscribers informed. Think about how often you release products and services and choose your frequency based on this.
Combining email marketing and social media marketing provide you a low-cost and low-overhead solution for PERM advertising, marketing and brand building. Email marketing is a great way to appeal to new customers and keep your current ones happy. Just make sure that you properly organize and execute your campaign so that your emails are well received. This means that they should be packed with information so that they are valuable for readers.