For employers or businesses that want to place immigration labor advertising, there are many requirements for the process. The Department of Labor has stringent guidelines so that all ads fall under fair workplace laws. Before an employer can advertise a position to migrants, it must be available to a domestic audience first.
Given the process is a long and tiring one, many employers choose to use the services of immigration labor advertising agencies. The services they offer can take away a lot of pressure and stress under the circumstances. It also means that the ad is more likely to run and be successful.
These type of advertising agencies offer specific services for immigration ads. First, they handle the placement of the ad in a newspaper. Part of the requirements for these types of ads is that they must run in the local newspaper for two consecutive Sundays. The agent will ensure they are placed in a prime and accessible part of the classifieds section. This goes for both print and electronic editions. The agent will also gather the appropriate tear sheets and have these forwarded to the client promptly.
The services of an agency also gives the chance to create quality radio ads. This includes proofing and placing job postings on air. This can be confusing at times, so an agent will make sure it is done the way that is Department approved and all the correct paperwork is in order.
Furthermore, agencies are able to post jobs to internet job search databases in a prompt and timely manner. They can get the employer’s ad up and running in less than 10 minutes in some cases.
With any ad being placed by an agency, some things they will thoroughly adhere include:
- An introduction letter outlining the position of the employer and why they are in need of this advertisement.
- A fair price assessment on the ad with legal compliance in mind.
- Direct payment and accounting ease which avoids overhead fees.
- Thorough and accurate proofing of all forms of the ad, both print, electronic, and audio.
- Clear representation when it comes to obtaining all necessary tear sheets and support while submitting the case of the Department of Labor.
- Clear and concise communication between agent and client at all times through the process, including guidance and advice when needed.
- Everything processed through a tracking system so that information is secure and updates are timely.
- Discounts and benefits available for package deals if there are multiple recruitment items needed.
- A free, no obligation quote to get started on the whole process.